The Aashritha Foundation, is a Bangalore based registered Indian non-government, non-religious, social service organization registered under Indian Trust Act, 1882.
The trust was formed with a Vision to promote judicious use of medicines, by following an integrated approach to well being.
The Missions that The Aashritha Foundation has chosen to accomplish the Vision are:
- To empower people to change from a patient mindset, to being effective consumers of their healthcare.
- To empower consumers of medicines with published, factual information about medicines (including alternative therapies).
- To create public awareness about judicious use of medicines through Seminars, Workshops and Campaigns.
- To do research related to the consumer awareness of the judicious use of medicines.
- To provide solutions to promote rational use of medicines and an integrated approach to healthy living.
The word Aashritha means dependable, or someone whom you can trust. We are an organization that works with the following core values:
Disclaimer: The information provided on our website (http://www.aashrithafoundation.org) is not to be viewed as a substitute for a consultation with a medical or health professional. The information is meant to enhance communication with your doctor/health care practitioner, and not replace it. Use of any of the information is at your own risk. The Aashritha Foundation, cannot be liable for any loss, injury, or other damage related to your use of the information provided here. You should not make any changes in your medicines without first consulting a physician. You should always consult a physician or other professional for treatment and advice.
Errors and Omissions: We follow a rigorous editorial process to ensure that the information provided here on our website, http://www.aashrithafoundation.org, is accurate and describes generally accepted clinical practices (worldwide). If we find, or are alerted to, an error, we will correct it as quickly as possible. However, The Aashritha Foundation, and its authors/editors/publishers cannot be responsible for medical errors or omissions, or any consequences from the use of the information on our website.